Since 2004, the Hertie School has offered tailored training solutions for clients across all sectors, serving more than 1000 participants from Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
Programmes are customised to meet the needs and interests of your institution or target group. Combining the latest academic research with practical application, they introduce participants to cutting-edge concepts and tools. Leading scholars and international experts from business, politics, administration and civil society highlight current trends, challenges and solutions in many areas.
Teaching formats range from lectures, workshops and e-learning modules to simulations, site visits and discussions with guest experts. The programme duration may vary from two days to several weeks.
• Public Management and Modernisation
• New Forms of Governance: Citizen Participation, Public Private Partnerships
• Fiscal Governance and Public Financial Management
• Public Sector Innovation and E-Government
• Good Governance, Ethics and Public Value Leadership
• Generation Y
• Communication Management and Corporate Social Responsibility
• Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
• Sustainability, Energy and Climate Change
• Governance Capacity Building
• European Governance and Politics
• The German Model: Key Features and Success Factors
• Global Governance, International Cooperation, Trade and Development