Study one year in Berlin, one year abroad

Our dual degrees programmes in the Master of Public Policy (MPP) and Master of International Affairs (MIA) offer you the opportunity to spend one year at the Hertie School of Governance and another year at a partner institution around the world to earn a degree from each institution:

Additional dual degree opportunities

Students can alternatively apply for a dual degree programme after they have started their studies at the Hertie School. Successful candidates spend their second year of study at the partner institution. Following the year abroad, students receive a degree from both institutions. Our students can apply during their first semester to one of the following partners:

* For MPP students
** For MIA and MPP students