From webinars and virtual open houses to coffee chats with alumni and admissions office hours... there are so many ways for us to connect this fall.
Just started your application? Thinking about applying to grad school in Europe’s coolest capital city? Attend our online events this month and learn more about the MIA and MPP programmes! There are three main ways you can meet us:
- Webinars: Take a deep informational dive into the Hertie School’s master’s programmes to help decide which one is the right fit for you. These virtual info sessions last an hour and begin with a presentation followed by a live Q&A session.
- Coffee chats: Meet and greet our alumni in a casual setting, and learn more about their experiences at the Hertie School and beyond!
- Admissions office hours: Every Thursday, drop in to ask an admissions rep any questions that come to mind about your application. Alternating morning and afternoon (Berlin time) office hours means we can connect with more people in different time zones.
You can see what’s coming up on our events for prospective students page. Here’s a quick preview...
- 12 October | Webinar: Estudia en la Hertie School en Berlín
Learn more about the MIA and MPP programmes! Lorena will host this webinar completely in Spanish.
- 14 October | Webinar: Master of International Affairs
Dean of Graduate Programmes Christine Reh will talk about how you can specialise in international security, European governance or human rights and global governance in the MIA.
- 15 October | Admissions office hours
Do you have questions about your application? Ask an admissions rep directly.
- 19 October | Alumni coffee chat with Bianca Neumaier (MIA 2019)
MIA 2019 graduate Bianca Neumaier, who interned at the German Federal Foreign Office during her time at the Hertie School and is currently working as a Senior Consultant at BwConsulting, will be online to talk to you about her experiences. Register here.
- 20 October | Webinar: Dual MPP with Sciences Po
Meet reps from the Sciences Po School of Public Affairs and the Hertie School to find out more about this dual-degree programme and how you can graduate with two MPP degrees (one from each school).
- 5 November | Webinar: MIA/MGA dual degree with the Munk School
Learn more about spending your first year at the Hertie School in Berlin and your second in Toronto at the Munk School – graduating with both MIA and MGA degrees. Reps from both institutions will be there to answer your questions.
- 16 November | Webinar: ATLANTIS dual degree with the Maxwell School
In our dual-degree programme with the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs at Syracuse University, you can graduate with MPA/MAIR and MPP/MIA degrees. Reps from both schools will be online for you.
Do you see an event you’d like to attend? Register today and we’ll see you online!