Britta Naujoks holds a Bachelor of Science in International Business from Maastricht University and a Master of Science in Business Administration with a focus on sustainable supply chain management from the University of Cologne. During her EMPA at the Hertie School, she specialised in global governance frontiers with a particular focus on social entrepreneurship and foreign affairs. Her master’s thesis on menstrual hygiene management in India analysed the policymaking efforts regarding this complex social issue. Britta's professional experience is in strategy consulting as a Project Lead at McKinsey & Company. She advises clients in the public sector as well as across industries. She gathered a great deal of international experience while studying and working abroad.
Master's thesis title
Policy-making on menstrual hygiene management: The potential of systems thinking in the case of India
Recent professional experience
- Jan. 2018 - present: McKinsey & Company, Germany. Project Lead.
- Jun. 2019 - present: Startsocial and advising social entrepreneurs.
- Aug. 2015 – Oct. 2015: Accenture, Germany. Consultant.
- Jun. 2015 – Aug. 2015: IBM Corporation, Netherlands. Consultant.
- Oct. 2015 - Sept. 2017: University of Cologne, Germany. Master of Science in Business Administration - Supply Chain Management.
- Sept. 2012 – Jun. 2015: Maastricht University, Netherlands. Bachelor of Science in International Business.