Sujai Sen holds a Bachelor of Chemical Engineering from Jadavpur University and a Master of Business Administration from the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad in India. At the Hertie School, he specialised in digitalisation with a focus on digital health regulations and strategy. His other professional experience includes being a Consulting Director in the public sector in India for PwC and a long career in the private sector in the IT, telecommunication and management consulting industries. Sujai is particularly interested in the intersection of business, technology and regulations and in how these three dimensions are increasingly becoming intertwined, with a focus on digital health in general and in particular, medical devices enabled by AI.
Master's thesis title
Comparative regulatory analysis of AI-enabled medical devices across USA and EU and the road ahead for medical device manufacturers
Recent professional experience
- Mar. 2019 - May 2020: PwC, India. Director Public Sector.
- May 2011 - Feb. 2019: Ericsson, India, Sweden. General Manager.
- Nov. 2002 - Mar. 2010: IBM, India, USA. Programme Manager.
- Sept. 2000 - Oct. 2002: PwC, India. Consultant.
- Apr. 2010 - Mar. 2011: Indian Institute of Management, India. Master of Business Administration (General Management and Strategy).
- Aug. 1996 - Jul. 2000: Jadavpur University, India. Bachelor of Chemical Engineering.