The Hertie School is contributing to civil society’s efforts to help refugees learn German and continue their studies.
- German course by qualified language teachers for participants with no previous knowledge:
- kicked-off with an intensive block seminar (26 -30 October)
- continued by weekly lessons until 5 December
- Parallel Seminar in English language by Hertie School faculty members on German Politics & Society (weekly)
- Extracurricular and social activities to be organized by Hertie School students
Travel costs (BVG tickets) will be refunded. Participants will receive a certificate of completion.
Timing: 26 October – 5 December 2015
Location: Hertie School, Friedrichstraße 180, 10117 Berlin
Number of students: 12-15