Info sessions in Munich, Hamburg, Dresden, Frankfurt, Cologne and Konstanz on graduate study in Berlin.
Students in Germany interested in the Hertie School’s graduate programmes in public policy, international affairs and public administration will have a chance to meet the recruitment and admissions team in March and April.
The team will host coffee chats in several major German cities. The events give prospective students a chance to meet face-to-face with Hertie School staff and ask questions about the Master of Public Policy, Master of International Affairs and Executive Master of Public Administration.
“As the Hertie School’s home country, Germany remains an important source for the school’s vibrant and international student body,” says Benjamin Steffen, Director Recruitment and Admissions of the Hertie School. “We are excited to meet students around the country who are passionate about policy and eager to contribute to solving today’s most pressing governance challenges.”
Meet the admissions team at one of the following events:
- Coffee Chat in Dresden: 03.03.20 | 3:00 - 6:00 pm
- Jacobs Career Fair in Bremen: 04.03.20 | 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Coffee Chat in Hamburg: 05.03.20 | 4:00 - 6:30 pm
- Coffee Chat in Munich: 26.03.20 | 3:00 - 6:00 pm
- Coffee Chat in Konstanz: 27.03.20 | 3:00 - 6:00 pm
- Coffee Chat in Frankfurt: 30.03.20 | 3:00 - 6:00 pm
- Coffee Chat in Cologne: 31.03.20 | 3:00 - 6:00 pm
Get in touch with the team
Isabell Nagel , Senior Associate Student Recruitment
Sigo Riemer , Senior Associate Student Recruitment and Admissions
Katharine Lin , Associate Student Recruitment
Lorena Ramos , Associate Student Recruitment
Kassandra Valles , Associate Student Admissions
Anita Gutierrez , Associate Student Admissions