Johannes Boege, Managing Director at Axel Springer, shares his experience as a graduate of the first Master of Public Policy cohort in 2007.
Key facts about the Master of Public Policy
- 2-year, full-time programme (120 ECTS) in English, MPP degree
- Specialise in policy analysis or management and organisation
- Integrated professional development: Internship and Professional Year programme
- Scholarships available
- Career services, professional and alumni network
- Leading international faculty
- International academic exchanges and dual degrees
- Tuition: 16,250 euros per year
- Accredited by ACQUIN
Why study public policy at the Hertie School?
- Excellent teaching that combines perspectives from economics, political science, law and sociology, with training in quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Hands-on preparation for careers in politics, public administration, business and civil society
- An inspiring international student body and global alumni network
- Regular opportunities to network with leaders from all sectors at exclusive events
- Study in the heart of Berlin, one of Europe’s key political, cultural and thought hubs
These are just a couple of reasons. We’ve listed more here.