International Hertie School Alumni are encouraged to apply for one of two travel stipends to present at a Professional Perspectives event in Berlin.
We are curious to hear more about the careers of our international alumni. Therefore, we will provide stipends for two international alumni, which will cover the costs for flights, visa, accommodation and a small food allowance for two days. The successful applicants will be invited to the Hertie School as a speaker for our Professional Perspectives series between March and December 2019.
The Professional Perspectives series offers insights into topics relevant to the daily work of practitioners and their institutions in the field of public policy. In addition, students have the opportunity to learn more about job perspectives in the respective fields.
You are eligible to apply if you are an international Hertie School Alumni (non-German, living outside of Germany). Funding is available for one alumnus from a DAC country and one non-DAC country.
Please apply by sending your CV to alumnirelations[at]hertie-school[dot]org along with the following information by 11 November 2018:
- Your name
- Your organisation (and when you started to work there) and position
- Your nationality and country of residence
- A brief description what makes your work or career path interesting for Hertie School students and alumni
- Available dates and time slots to travel to Berlin between March and December 2019
- Gender balance
- Relevance of work or field of research for Hertie School students
- Priority will be given to those who can offer internships for Hertie School students
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on bramer[at]hertie-school[dot]org.
Apply now and spread the word!