Apply now: Funding for 26 international alumni to attend workshop in Berlin.
We are very happy to inform you that we will host another pre-reunion workshop for international alumni from 2-4 May 2018 with funds from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Come to Berlin, meet your fellow alumni, attend exciting lectures, workshops and field trips on digital leadership and stay on for the Alumni Reunion! A draft programme will be available soon.
What it’s all about:
- We secured funding from the DAAD to support projects with our international alumni.
- Specifically, we have funding for 26 international alumni to come to a workshop in Berlin. A stipend will cover the cost of your flight, visa, accommodation and meals during the workshop. As this workshop takes place just before the Alumni Reunion (4-6 May), we encourage you to extend your stay and attend the reunion as well.
- The workshop will take place from 2-4 May 2018 and will involve lectures, workshops, field trips and networking opportunities.
This year we would like to discuss the topic digital leadership with you. The questions we plan to tackle focus on the impact of digitalisation and ever-increasing inter-connectedness on organisations and leaders:
- What are the new challenges leaders and organisations are confronted with?
- Which tools do leaders have to deal with complexity in a fast-changing world?
- What makes a good leader in times of digitalisation?
- How can organisations adapt and look beyond sectors, hierarchies and traditional structures?
- Do we need a debate on gender and ethics with regards to digitalisation?
Sound interesting? Do you feel that you could make a contribution to these questions? Please check if you are eligible for the workshop, apply and spread the word!
You are eligible to apply if:
- You are an international Hertie School Alumna/us (non-German, living outside of Germany).
- You will be able to attend the entire workshop including the evening sessions and the reunion
In order to apply:
Send us your CV and a letter of motivation that includes a reflection on this theme, how it impacts your work and how you could contribute to the workshop (maximum of 1 page) to email@example.com by 11 February 2018.
Please also include the following information:
- Place of residence
- Programme you completed at the Hertie School / Year of graduation
You can read about our previous pre-reunion workshops here.