- The courses we offer present students with a broad range of tools that are necessary for successfully navigating the challenges that digitalisation poses for governance, as well as for understanding the interplay between government, business and the wider society in governing digitalisation.
- Our curriculum combines academic theory with practical applications in the digital realm, providing you with a deep understanding in policy design and implementation in the realm of digital transformation. We study digital governance with respect to these three areas: digitalisation of government, artificial Intelligence (AI) and the human transformation, and governance of digital services.
- Our teaching is interdisciplinary, applied and innovative, and our faculty are internationally renowned.
- We offer a certificate in digital governance for enrolled MIA and MPP students.
- Alongside our MPP, MIA and MDS courses, we also offer Executive Education programmes, open enrolment workshops and co-host the Digital Week with the Hertie School's Executive Education team.
- For an overview of all our teaching options, please visit the Course Catalogue or see the options below: