Face the challenge of how to best position yourself in an unpredictable market, stay motivated and be able to present your career in a way that feels natural to you
Working on your career during a pandemic creates its own set of unique challenges and you need to find a way to create a plan to help with your next transition. You face the challenge of how to best position yourself in an unpredictable market, stay motivated and be able to present your career in a way that feels natural to you. Attend this workshop to get practical insights on how to plan your next career move.
How do I know I should attend this workshop?
- Are you unsure about how to start your next career move?
- Do you know what strengths you can bring to your next career?
- Do you feel confident about how to present your career in a virtual environment?
- Do you want to know how to network effectively?
- Could you benefit from specific and targeted feedback on your career plan?
If you answer yes to these questions, then this workshop is for you.
What are the outcomes?
By the end of this workshop you will have:
- Understanding the current job market
- Identifying the goals of your next career move
- Developing a strategic search plan
- Creating your online presence to network
- Exploring networking skills
How do I prepare?
You need to do the following:
- Bring your current LinkedIn profile and/or resume
- Think about your next career move. What would it look like?
- What are the current challenges you are facing? What one question would you like to have answered by the end of this webinar?
Please note that this event is only open to Hertie School Alumni.