Are you interested in a career in the energy and climate field? Are you exploring options for internships, professional years and jobs after graduation that deal with the energy transition and the challenge of climate change? Are you curious about possible roles, tasks and language requirements? Then this event is for you!
At this networking event you will have the opportunity to hear from and meet the following representatives (including Hertie School alumni):
- Aurora Energy Research, Berlin: Hanns Koenig
- BDEW, Berlin: Matthias Jüschke
- BloombergNEF, London: Sandra Esser
- ENTSO-E, Brussels: Nathan Appleman
- GIZ, Berlin: Farhanja Wahabzada
- ICAP, Berlin: Emma Krause
- ICIS, Düsseldorf: Andreas Schroeder
- IEA, Paris: Andrea Dertinger
- Statkraft, Düsseldorf : Annkathrin Rabe
- Sustainable Energy for All (SEforALL), Vienna: Hadley Taylor
After short presentations, there will be plenty of time to mingle in different virtual break-out rooms and get to know each other.
This event is a cooperation between the Centre for Sustainability, Prof. Lion Hirth, the Hertie Energy and Environment Network (HEEN) and Career Development and is for Hertie School students and alumni only.