Meet alumni from all over the world and talk to them about their professional path
Curious to hear what Hertie School Alumni are doing now? Eager to expand your global network in an easy and relaxed setting? Desperate for an internship for the summer?
Then the Alumni Career Fair is for you!
This is your opportunity to virtually meet alumni from all over the world and to talk to them about their professional path.
The Alumni Career Fair has several components:
- Alumni Panel: Reflections on work and life after Hertie - advice from the 2010 cohort
Join the 2010 cohort as they reflect on 10 years navigating career shifts, worthwhile professional development, managing work/life balance, and overcoming the occasional misstep. The panel will discuss the skills they learned at Hertie - and over the past decade through other experiences - to build successful careers in the private, public and academic sectors. Which soft skills have proven most useful in the workplace, which technical skills were worth going back to school for, and what kind of training should you seek from your employer? How have mentors and sponsors helped or perhaps hindered career progression? Alumni will tackle these, and many more questions, in their reflections on 10 years post Hertie!
- Networking Speed Dating Sessions where you can sign up for 15-minute career talks with alumni from different sectors worldwide
Please be on time and come prepared:
- Check out your speed date’s LinkedIn page
- Bring concrete questions and/or your CV
- 4:00 pm (CET): Get-together and Alumni Panel: hosted by the cohort MPP 2010
- 4:45 - 6:00 pm (CET): Networking Speed Dating and Break-out sessions
More information and registration on Hertie School Connect (no log in required).