In a 5- or 6-day programme, professionals are enabled to develop key competencies in general management and organisational change and skills in design thinking, scenario planning, project management, negotiation or conflict management.
Participants of the Hertie School Management Programme visit either two Executive Seminars or one Executive Seminar and one Skills Training.
- Monitoring and evaluation (Fall 2019)
- Political communication (18-19 November 2019)
- Negotiation and mediation (27-28 March 2020)
- Scenario-building and foresight (27-28 April 2020)
*Participants make their choice.
All courses take place at the Hertie School in Berlin. Most courses take place on an annual basis.
Professionals from all sectors (public, private, and from NGOs)
- Higher education degree
- At least two years of relevant professional experience (average is ten years)
- Good knowledge of English
- Participation in two courses (5 or 6 days in total) in Berlin.
- Additional time for the preparation of the Executive Seminar(s).
- No follow-up assignment is required. Participants who wish to continue with a Certificate programme or the Executive MPA Programme may acquire ECTS credits, which can be transferred to these programmes.
- The Executive Seminars will start at 11am on the first day and end at 4pm on the third day.
- The Skills Trainings take place from 9am - 6pm on both days.
The fee for the Hertie School Management Programme is exempted from tax according to Value Added Tax Act (UStG) §4 Nr. 21a. In Germany and many other countries, tuition fees for continuing education programmes are also fully tax-deductible as professional training expenses.
Fee includes: attendance, online access to course documents, materials during the seminars, beverages, final certificate.
Registration is possible throughout the year, on a first-come, first-serve basis via our online application module. Admission is subject to availability.