In a 5- or 6-day programme, professionals are enabled to develop key competencies and skills which deepen their knowledge of how and when innovation can be a driver of social and organisational change.
Participants of the Hertie School Innovation Programme select two courses, either one Executive Seminar and one Skills Training or two Executive Seminars:
- Policy Writing for Impact (Fall 2019)
- Political Communication (18-19 November 2019)
- Scenario-Building & Foresight (27-28 April 2020)
*Participants make their choice.
All courses take place at the Hertie School in Berlin. Most courses take place on an annual basis.
Professionals from all sectors (public, private, and from NGOs)
- Higher education degree
- At least two years of relevant professional experience (average is ten years)
- Good knowledge of English
- The Executive Seminars will start at 11am on the first day and end at 4pm on the third day.
- The Skills Trainings take place from 9am - 6pm on both days.
The fee for the Hertie School Innovation Programme is exempted from tax according to Value Added Tax Act (UStG) §4 Nr. 21a. In Germany and many other countries, tuition fees for continuing education programmes are also fully tax-deductible as professional training expenses.
Fee includes: attendance, online access to course documents, materials during the seminars, beverages, final certificate.
Registration is possible throughout the year, on a first-come, first-serve basis via our online application module. Admission is subject to availability.