Leadership of the School
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Bernd Knobloch
Chairman of the Board of Trustees: Frank Mattern
Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Henrik Enderlein
Managing Director: Dr. Axel Baisch
HRB 97018 B, Local Court, Berlin-Charlottenburg
Value Added Tax Identification Number
Referrals and Links
The is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from these pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages.
Prof. Dr. Henrik Enderlein
Quartier 110 • Friedrichstraße 180
Design, development and image concept
It takes a village:
Design and front-end development by basics09.
Programming and ongoing web development by Lime Flavour.
Illustrations and animations by bitteschoen.tv.
Social media guidelines
Our social media channels are a place for everyone interested in the . We would like to provide you with information about our study programmes, events and recent news from the Hertie School community as well as to foster dialogue with everyone who is interested in our school. In order to avoid misunderstandings, we have established some rules for communication on our social media pages:
- Every comment or contribution is welcome, as long as it is constructive.
- The precondition for any dialogue on Hertie School social media pages is a friendly, respectful and tolerant sentiment.
- If you ask questions about the Hertie School, we ask you to understand that answering these questions may require consultation with colleagues from different units and that Hertie School employees adhere to standard business working hours (Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5:30 pm CET). We promise to answer all reasonable questions as quickly as possible – however, this may take some time.
- Please remember that you are in a social network and that data security cannot be assumed. Please do not post private information about your application process or contact information on the public timeline.
- Please respect the legal copyrights and do not post someone else's work or content (including images) unless you have permission.
- We will not tolerate insulting, abusive or degrading comments.
- We will not tolerate contributions that are unlawful, such as calls for criminal actions, content that is harmful to juveniles, content that violates copyright law or data security of third parties, or comments that violate personal rights.
- We will not tolerate inflammatory, racist, obscene, discriminating or pornographic content or comments.
- We will not tolerate false, deceitful, deceptive or in any other way dubious comments that are not published as part of an open and fair dialogue.
- We will not tolerate impertinent comments that are not related to one of the Hertie School's or one of its follower’s posts. We will not tolerate spam or commercial or private ads or offers for goods and services.
- We will not tolerate content that is related to viruses, trojans or harmful websites that may potentially impair proper usage of social media platforms.
Content posted by users that is not in accordance with the principles named above, will be deleted. Apart from that we will ban users from the page, who offend our guidelines repeatedly. If you notice content on Hertie School social media pages that violates these principles, please contact webmaster[at]hertie-school[dot]org.
The is not liable for content created by followers, or content of third-party websites that may be posted by followers.
The and all followers of its social media pages underlie the terms and conditions of the individual social media platforms.