Call for applications: Travel stipends for international Hertie School Alumni to present their career path at the Professional Perspectives event series
We are interested in hearing more about the careers of our international alumni. With funding from the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) we are able to provide stipends for two international alumni which will cover the costs for flights, visas, accommodation and a small food allowance for two days. You would be invited to the Hertie School as a speaker for our Professional Perspectives series between March and December 2018. The Professional Perspectives series offers insights into topics relevant to the daily work of practitioners and their institutions in the field of public policy. In addition, students would have the opportunity to learn more about job perspectives in the respective fields.
International Hertie School Alumni (i.e. non-German alumni living outside of Germany) are eligible to attend.
Please apply by sending your CV to bramer[at]hertie-school[dot]org along with the following information by 31 January 2018:
- Your name
- Your organisation and position (incl. when you started to work there)
- Your nationality and country of residence
- A brief description outlining what makes your work/career path interesting for Hertie School students and Alumni
- Available dates/ time slots for travelling to Berlin between March and December 2018
- Funding for one person from a DAC country and one from a non-DAC country
- Gender balance
- Relevance of work/ field of research for Hertie School students
- Priority will be given to those who can offer internships for Hertie School students
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at bramer[at]hertie-school[dot]org
Apply now and spread the word!