In a 5-day programme, professionals are enabled to develop key competencies and skills in decision making and scenario planning.
Participants of the Hertie School Decision Making Programme visit the following two courses:
- Decision support through foresight analysis and scenario planning (Skills Training, 23-24 January 2018)
- Smart decisions in government and business (Executive Seminar, 25-27 January 2018)
All courses take place at the Hertie School of Governance in central Berlin.
Professionals from all sectors (public, private, and from NGOs)
- Higher education degree
- At least two years of relevant professional experience (average is ten years)
- Good knowledge of English
- Participation in two courses (5 days in total) in Berlin
- Additional time for the preparation of the Executive Seminar "Smart Decisions in Government and Business"
- No follow-up assignment is required. Participants who wish to continue with a Certificate programme or the Executive MPA Programme may acquire ECTS credits, which can be transferred to these programmes.
- The Executive Seminar "Smart Decisions in Government and Business" will start at 11am on the first day and end at 4pm on the third day.
- The skills training takes place from 9am - 6pm on both days.
The fee for the Hertie School Leadership Programme is exempted from tax according to Value Added Tax Act (UStG) §4 Nr. 21a. In Germany and many other countries, tuition fees for continuing education programmes are also fully tax-deductible as professional training expenses.
Fee includes: attendance, online access to course documents, materials during the seminars, beverages, final certificate.
Registration is possible throughout the year, on a first-come, first-serve basis via our online application module. Admission is subject to availability.