The ETGN executive education trainings transfer knowledge and competence from the classroom to the workplace and address both current and future transnational policy challenges.
The ETGN's joint executive education equips participants with the relevant skills and networking experience that will positively impact their long-term career performance while also providing benefits to society at large.
Who we are
The ETGN is a training and development partnership among eight prestigious European academic and research institutions, offering transnational perspectives on governance issues of the 21st century:
- Central European University
- College of Europe, Bruges Campus
- College of Europe, Natolin Campus
- École Nationale D'Aministration
- School of Transnational Governance, European University Institute
- Hertie School
- SciencesPo Paris
- SDA Bocconi School of Management
Founded in 2018, the ETGN consortium partners share knowledge and competences and deliver collaborative executive education, providing participants with the opportunity to receive the ETGN certificate.
Executive training courses
The following Hertie School executive training courses can be taken as part of the ETGN certificate programme:
- Economics for policymakers, 19-22 February 2020
- Technology policy and digital transformation, 9-11 March 2020
- Digital governance, 12-14 March 2020
- Negotiation and mediation, 27-28 March 2020
- Good governance and anti-corruption, 2-4 April 2020
- Smart decisions in government and business, 23-25 April 2020
- People management, October 2020 (tbc)
- Managing organisational change, October 2020 (tbc)
- Political communication, November 2020 (tbc)
- Social innovation and entrepreneurship, November 2020 (tbc)
Please mention "ETGN certificate" in the comment section of your application.
The mission of the ETGN is to provide mid-career and senior professionals with a unique opportunity to deepen and extend their knowledge and competences in the area of public policy innovation in relation to European and Transnational Governance. Therefore, the ETGN develops innovative, interactive and impactful executive education training initiatives, leveraging the comparative advantages of the academic curricula of the participating institutions. The trainings have a strong orientation towards civic service to include civil society and private sector organisations across the world.
What You Will get
- A multidisciplinary approach that combines sector competences with leadership and management skills in a multicultural training environment
- Evidence-based knowledge and competences grounded in leading innovative research
- Access to a network of internationally-renowned teachers and trainers from academia, public institutions and private practice
- The co-creation of knowledge through individual, professional experience exchange among peers in a safe training space
The ETGN Certificate
The ETGN releases the Joint Certificate on European and Transnational Governance to all participants who have completed executive education training courses at three (3) partner institutions, for a minimum of one hundred (100) hours, within a maximum period of two (2) years.
A scholarship scheme to support the mobility of participants interested in receiving the Joint Certificate is made available by the network partners.