Many professionals in the public, private and non-profit sectors want to improve their skills and qualifications and expand their networks, but may not have the time to complete an entire master’s programme. Executive certificates provide a practical solution. By combining selected seminars, participants can obtain one of the following eight certificates:
- Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Certificate in Public Financial Management and Methods
- Certificate in Intersectoral Management
- Certificate in Public Sector Innovation
- Certificate in Stakeholder Communication
- Certificate in European Governance
- Certificate in Managing International Cooperation and Development
- Certificate in Digital Transformation
Each certificate requires participants to successfully complete three seminars/workshops and one skills training. Participants must allot time to prepare for seminars and to write follow-up assignments.
With a certificate, participants earn 11 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) credits. Credits can be transferred to the Executive Master of Public Administration programme, should participants consider enrolling at a later stage. Tuition fees paid for the seminar or certificate programme can be offset against the Executive Master tuition fees.
The registration for certificates is possible any time during the academic year. Most courses take place on an annual basis.
We also invite you to learn more about the Hertie School - ESCP Europe Certificate Series.
Please note that the schedule for courses starting in September 2017 will be available early July.