This certificate includes four seminars, which need to be completed within two years. Most seminars take place on an annual basis.
Participants choose two out of the five courses offered by the Hertie School and participate in two courses at ESCP Business School.
Courses at the Hertie School (participants choose two courses):
- Power and Influence: Leadership in Action (02 - 04 November 2023)
- Smart Decisions in Government and Business (04 - 06 December 2023)
- Designing, Leading and Growing Organisations (25 - 27 January 2024)
- Negotiation and Mediation (08 - 09 April 2024)
Courses at ESCP Business School, Berlin campus (participants choose two courses):
- Intercultural management in team and leadership settings
Registration for ESCP Business School seminars is possible directly at ESCP Business School.
Professionals from all sectors (public, private, and from NGOs)
- Higher education degree
- At least three years of relevant professional experience (average is ten years)
- Good knowledge of English
- 4 seminars (9-10 days in total) in Berlin.
- Additional time for the preparation of the seminars as well as for the follow-up assignments (except for the Skills Training "Negotiation and mediation").
Tuition fees for the seminars offered by the Hertie School are exempted from tax according to Value Added Tax Act (UStG) §4 Nr. 21a. The participation fee for the seminars offered by the ESCP Business School are exempted from tax according to Value Added Tax Act (UStG) §4 Nr. 22.
In Germany and many other countries, tuition fees for continuing education programmes are also fully tax-deductible as professional training expenses.
Certificate fee includes: attendance, online access to course documents, materials during the seminars, beverages, final certificate.
Terms and Conditions (only apply to courses at the Hertie School)
Registration for the seminars at the Hertie School is possible throughout the year, on a first-come, first-serve basis via our online application module. We kindly ask all applicants for the certificate series to upload a short CV (in English or German) and their higher education diploma to the online application module. Admission is subject to availability. Registration for ESCP Business School seminars is possible directly at ESCP Business School.