This certificate includes four seminars, which need to be completed within two years. Most seminars take place on an annual basis.
Participants choose two out of the five courses offered by the Hertie School and participate in two courses at ESCP Europe.
Courses at the Hertie School (participants choose two courses):
- Power & Influence: Leadership in Action (07-09 October 2019)
- Negotiation & Mediation (27-28 March 2020)
- Designing, Leading and Growing Organizations (20-22 April 2020)
- Smart Decisions in Government and Business (23-25 April 2020)
Courses at ESCP Europe:
Registration for ESCP Europe seminars is possible directly at ESCP Europe.
Professionals from all sectors (public, private, and from NGOs)
- Higher education degree
- At least two years of relevant professional experience (average is ten years)
- Good knowledge of English
- 4 seminars (9-10 days in total) in Berlin.
- Additional time for the preparation of the seminars as well as for the follow-up assignments (except for the Skills Training "Conflict management").
- The Executive Seminars "Power and influence" and "Smart decisions in government and business" will start at 11am on the first day and end at 4pm on the third day.
- The Skills Training "Conflict management" takes place from 9am - 6pm on both days.
Tuition fees for the seminars offered by the Hertie School are exempted from tax according to Value Added Tax Act (UStG) §4 Nr. 21a. The participation fee for the seminars offered by the ESCP Europe are exempted from tax according to Value Added Tax Act (UStG) §4 Nr. 22.
In Germany and many other countries, tuition fees for continuing education programmes are also fully tax-deductible as professional training expenses.
Certificate fee includes: attendance, online access to course documents, materials during the seminars, beverages, final certificate.
Terms and Conditions (only apply to courses at the Hertie School)
Registration for the seminars at the Hertie School is possible throughout the year, on a first-come, first-serve basis via our online application module. We kindly ask all applicants for the certificate series to upload a short CV (in English or German) and their higher education diploma to the online application module. Admission is subject to availability. Registration for ESCP Europe seminars is possible directly at ESCP Europe.