This certificate includes three seminars, which need to be completed within two years. Most seminars take place on an annual basis.
Participants participate in the two Hertie School courses and in the Marketing seminar at ESCP Europe in Berlin and London.
Courses at the Hertie School:
- Political communication (25-27 October 2018)
- Public communication skills (27-28 June 2019)
Course at ESCP Europe:
- Marketing (2x 2 days: ESCP Europe Berlin, 22-23 March 2019 and ESCP Europe London, 20-21 June 2019). Registration for ESCP Europe seminars is possible directly at ESCP Europe.
Professionals from all sectors (public, private, and from NGOs)
- Higher education degree
- At least two years of relevant professional experience (average is ten years)
- Good knowledge of English
- 3 courses (9 days in total) in Berlin and London.
- Additional time for the preparation of the seminars as well as for the follow-up assignments (except for the Skills Training "Public communication skills").
- The Executive Seminar "Political communication" will start at 11am on the first day and end at 4pm on the third day.
- The Skills Training "Public communication skills" takes place from 9am - 6pm on both days.
Tuition fees for the seminars offered by the Hertie School are exempted from tax according to Value Added Tax Act (UStG) §4 Nr. 21a. The participation fee for the seminars offered by the ESCP Europe are exempted from tax according to Value Added Tax Act (UStG) §4 Nr. 22.
In Germany and many other countries, tuition fees for continuing education programmes are also fully tax-deductible as professional training expenses.
Certificate fee includes: attendance, online access to course documents, materials during the seminars, beverages, final certificate.
Terms and Conditions (only apply to courses at the Hertie School)
Registration for the seminars at the Hertie School is possible throughout the year, on a first-come, first-serve basis via our online application module. We kindly ask all applicants for the certificate series to upload a short CV (in English or German) and their higher education diploma to the online application module. Admission is subject to availability. Registration for ESCP Europe seminars is possible directly at ESCP Europe.