This 7-day programme has been designed for professionals who would like to deepen their knowledge of the European Union, its institutions and its governance structures, processes and players.
Participants of the Hertie School EU Governance Programme visit the EU Governance Executive Seminar at the Hertie School in Berlin and the EU Workshop in Brussels:
Both courses take place on an annual basis.
Professionals from all sectors (public, private, and from NGOs)
- Higher education degree
- At least two years of relevant professional experience (average is ten years)
- Good knowledge of English
- Participation in a cours in Berlin (3 days) and in a workshop in Brussels (4 days).
- Additional time for the preparation of the Executive Seminar "EU governance" and the Workshop.
- No follow-up assignment is required. Participants who wish to continue with a Certificate programme or the Executive MPA Programme may acquire ECTS credits, which can be transferred to these programmes.
- The Executive Seminar "EU governance" will start at 11am on the first day and end at 4pm on the third day.
- The Workshop will start at around 1pm on the first day and end at around 2pm on the fourth day.
The fee for the Hertie School EU governance programme is exempted from tax according to Value Added Tax Act (UStG) §4 Nr. 21a. In Germany and many other countries, tuition fees for continuing education programmes are also fully tax-deductible as professional training expenses.
Fee includes: attendance, online access to course documents, materials during the seminars, beverages, final certificate.
Registration is possible throughout the year, on a first-come, first-serve basis via our online application module. Admission is subject to availability.