Professionals from all sectors (public, private, and from NGOs)
- Higher education degree
- At least two years of relevant professional experience (average is ten years)
- Good knowledge of English
- 2.5 days in Berlin, as well as additional time for the preparation of the Seminar (Seminar: Economics for non-economists: 4 days)
- No follow-up assignment is required
Seminar: Economics for non-economists:
- Day 1: 10:00-18:00
- Day 2: 10:00-18:00
- Day 3: 10:00-18:00
- Day 4: 10:00-16:00 or 18:00
All other seminars:
- Day 1: 11:00-20:00
- Day 2: 09:00-18:00
- Day 3: 09:00-16:00
Seminar fees are exempted from tax according to Value Added Tax Act (UStG) §4 Nr. 21a. In Germany and many other countries, tuition fees for continuing education programmes are also fully tax-deductible as professional training expenses.
Seminar fee includes: attendance, online access to course documents, materials during the seminar, beverages, certificate of attendance.
Registration is possible throughout the year, on a first-come, first-serve basis via our online application module. Admission is subject to availability.