16-17 October 2017 - next course date tba | Skills Training
An introduction into the world of consultants: Participants learn all about the consulting industry and develop valuable tools used for and required in consulting. In particular, basic McKinsey concepts will be taught, such as the 80-20 rule, the elevator speech, the 2-2 matrix, issue trees, and top-down communication.
Using small case studies and class exercises, this Skills Training focuses on further advancing participants' problem solving skills, presentation skills, and client management skills.
This skills training is offered in the open enrolment programme and as part of the Executive MPA programme.
It can also be completed as part of the
- Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Certificate in Public Financial Management and Methods
- Certificate in Intersectoral Management
- Certificate in Public Sector Innovation
- Certificate in Communication Management
- Certificate in Digital Transformation
- Certificate in Management in the Public Sector
- Hertie School Management Programme
- Hertie School Communication Programme
All skills trainings can be customised for organisational clients. Learn more.