19-20 November 2018 | Skills training
How can we apply innovative approaches to public challenges? In this course we explore the role of design thinking to the public sector. The world has become increasingly complex and public sector challenges inherently concern and involve people. Design thinking combines tools from the designer’s mindset and sociological research into a methodology that emphasises empathy, ethnographic research, playful ideation, and prototyping with rapid testing cycles.
It can also be completed as part of the
- Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Certificate in Public Financial Management and Methods
- Certificate in Intersectoral Management
- Certificate in Public Sector Innovation
- Certificate in Communication Management
- Certificate in Digital Transformation
- Certificate in Management in the Public Sector
- Hertie School Management Programme
- Hertie School Decision-Making Programme
- Hertie School Innovation Programme
- Certificate in Strategy and Decision-making in Business, Politics and Society (with ESCP Europe)
All skills trainings can be customised for organisational clients. Learn more.