23-24 January 2018 | Skills Training
Decision-making in a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous world can quickly become a costly and risky endeavor – not only in the realm of foreign and security policy but also in the private sector. Foresight Analysis and Scenario Planning are powerful analytic methods to lower risks in decision-making and to provide decision-makers with policy options. Working on a current international policy challenge, participants in this course will learn to apply techniques of Foresight Analysis and Scenario Planning.
This skills training is offered in the open enrolment programme and as part of the Executive MPA programme.
It can also be completed as part of the
- Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Certificate in Public Financial Management and Methods
- Certificate in Intersectoral Management
- Certificate in Public Sector Innovation
- Certificate in Communication Management
- Certificate in Digital Transformation
- Certificate in Management in the Public Sector
- Certificate in Strategy and Decision-Making in Business, Politics and Society (with ESCP Europe)
- Hertie School Management Programme
- Hertie School Decision-Making Programme
All skills trainings can be customised for organisational clients. Learn more.