7-8 May 2019 | Skills training
Decision-making in a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous world can quickly become a costly and risky endeavour – not only in the realm of foreign and security policy but also in the private sector. Foresight analysis and scenario planning are powerful analytic methods for lowering risks in decision-making and for providing decision makers with policy options. Participants in this course work on a current international policy challenge and learn how to apply techniques of foresight analysis and scenario planning in a practical way.
This skills training is offered in the open enrolment programme and as part of the Executive MPA programme.
It can also be completed as part of the
- Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Certificate in Public Financial Management and Methods
- Certificate in Intersectoral Management
- Certificate in Public Sector Innovation
- Certificate in Communication Management
- Certificate in Digital Transformation
- Certificate in Management in the Public Sector
- Certificate in Strategy and Decision-Making in Business, Politics and Society (with ESCP Europe)
- Hertie School Management Programme
- Hertie School Decision-Making Programme
- Hertie School Innovation Programme
All skills trainings can be customised for organisational clients. Learn more.