7-8 February 2019 | Skills training
Successful management of public sector transformation projects requires a complex mix of project management, change and innovation management, process design and policy planning skills. Typically, these projects need to manage complex stakeholder and policy environments and address a variety of technical, legal and organisational aspects that go beyond the traditional project management toolkit. Working on current real-life transformation and innovation case studies, this course will provide participants with relevant skills and approaches to design and lead such projects.
It can also be completed as part of the
- Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Certificate in Public Financial Management and Methods
- Certificate in Intersectoral Management
- Certificate in Public Sector Innovation
- Certificate in Communication Management
- Certificate in Digital Transformation
- Certificate in Management in the Public Sector
- Hertie School Leadership Programme
- Hertie School Management Programme
- Hertie School Digitalisation Programme
- Hertie School Innovation Programme
All skills trainings can be customised for organisational clients. Learn more.