21-22 June 2018 | Skills Training
Senior managers spend at least one third of their time negotiating, both with external parties as well as within their organisations. Negotiation management is thus one of their key competencies.
Participants of this Skills Training take part in in-depth practise exercises, analysis and discussion throughout the course, drawing on a wide range of classic negotiation texts, analytical works in decision analysis and more recent research on negotiation.
Drawing on their existing skills and individual styles, participants actively explore new techniques and methods for negotiating.
This skills training is offered in the open enrolment programme and as part of the Executive MPA programme.
It can also be completed as part of the
- Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Certificate in Public Financial Management and Methods
- Certificate in Intersectoral Management
- Certificate in Public Sector Innovation
- Certificate in Communication Management
- Certificate in Digital Transformation
- Certificate in Management in the Public Sector
- Hertie School Leadership Programme
- Hertie School Management Programme
- Hertie School Communication Programme
All skills trainings can be customised for organisational clients. Learn more.