26-27 April 2018 | Skills Training
Communicating effectively in public and with different audiences is more and more important for professionals from all sectors. This course will introduce participants to the fundamentals of communication and presentation skills. Focusing in particular on public speaking, speech writing, and moderation, it will explore issues through interactive discussions and group work, while practical exercises complement the thematic primers. The aim is for participants not only to develop a deeper understanding of today’s communication requirements but also to hone their personal skills and to explore ways how to bring those to bear in their organisational environment.
This skills training is offered in the open enrolment programme and as part of the Executive MPA programme.
It can also be completed as part of the
- Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Certificate in Public Financial Management and Methods
- Certificate in Intersectoral Management
- Certificate in Public Sector Innovation
- Certificate in Communication Management
- Certificate in Digital Transformation
- Certificate in Management in the Public Sector
- Certificate in Marketing and Communication in Business, Politics and Society (with ESCP Europe)
- Hertie School Leadership Programme
- Hertie School Communication Programme
All skills trainings can be customised for organisational clients. Learn more.