27-28 June 2019 | Skills training
Communicating effectively in public and with different audiences is more and more important for professionals from all sectors. This course will introduce participants to the fundamentals of communication and presentation skills. Focusing in particular on public speaking, speech-writing and moderation, it will explore issues through interactive discussions and group work, while practical exercises will complement the thematic primers. The aim is for participants not only to develop a deeper understanding of today’s requirements in the area of communication but also to hone their personal skills and to explore ways of bringing those to bear in their organisational environment.
This skills training is offered in the open enrolment programme and as part of the Executive MPA programme.
It can also be completed as part of the
- Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Certificate in Public Financial Management and Methods
- Certificate in Intersectoral Management
- Certificate in Public Sector Innovation
- Certificate in Global Policy and Diplomacy
- Certificate in Digital Transformation
- Certificate in Management in the Public Sector
- Hertie School Leadership Programme
- Hertie School Data in Public Policy Programme
All skills trainings can be customised for organisational clients. Learn more.