Who can apply?
- Master's students who expect to graduate before 31 August 2020
- Those planning to enrol during the Fall Semester 2019
- Non-German nationals ("Bildungsausländer" are international students who earned their high school leaving certificate outside of Germany)
- Applicants with a minimum GPA of 71.0.
About the programme
STIBET I is a programme from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) financed by the Federal Foreign Office (Auswärtiges Amt) to improve the study experience for foreign students.
The Graduation grant is an essential part of this programme and aims to support non-German students with financial difficulties which might prevent them from graduating.
What does the STIBET Graduation Grant fund?
The STIBET Graduation Grant aims to support non-German students with financial difficulties that might prevent them from graduating.
The grant will support you for 4 months (September 2019 - December 2019) with a monthly allocation of 850 €. One week after the application deadline you will receive an e-mail with the final decision. The selection committee consists of representatives from the Curricular Affairs Team, Student Affairs and Accounting. The final decision will be based on the information in your explanatory statement, your CV as well as on your academic transcript.
How to apply
If you want to apply for the STIBET Graduation Stipend please upload the following documents to MyStudies by 21 August 2018, 23:59 CEST:
- Application form on MyStudies
- Current transcript
Please upload your application documents via MyStudies.