The Department of Veterans Affairs has approved the following programmes at the Hertie School of Governance:
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Master of International Affairs (MIA)
- Executive Master of Public Administration (EMPA)
U.S. applicants (U.S. citizens) eligible for educational assistance of the Department of Veterans Affairs can apply for the Veterans Aid programme.
Educational assistance is offered under the following benefit programmes:
- Post-9/11 GI Bill chapter 33 of title 38, U.S. Code
- Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB) chapter 30 of title 38, U.S .Code
- Montgomery GI Bill -Selected Reserve (MGIB-SRl chapter 1606 of title 10, U.S. Code
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP) chapter 1607 of title 10, U.S. Code
- Post-Vietnam Era Veterans' Educational Assistance Program (VEAP) chapter 32 of title 38, U.S. Code, or section 903 of Public Law 96-342
Please apply online or use the application form VA 22-1990 and include the facility code of the Hertie School of Governance 3-1-3002-80 on all application forms submitted to the VA.
Please keep in mind when you apply for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Aid that due to the price lists of German banks a check will be charged 1,75 per mill (min. 27,5 €) plus 1,05 €.
Responsible for foreign schools
VA Regional Processing Office
PO Box 4616
Buffalo, New York 14240-4616