The past decades have seen technological advancements at such a rapid and transformative pace that good policies in the digital realm have become especially crucial. Entire industries have experienced disruption as a result of automation and innovation. The widespread proliferation of (mis)information is accessible as a click of a button and personal data is becoming increasingly digitally available. The Digital Governance Scholarship is aimed at students who wish to delve into the various challenges posed by digitalisation.
- Available for the Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Open to applicants from all nationalities
- 3 full scholarships worth 36,500 euros
Who is it for?
This scholarship is aimed at students who wish to explore digitalisation and AI policy issues.
How to apply
- First, submit a standard application to the MPP programme.
- Additionally, write a one-page personal statement elaborating on your interest in digitalisation and how your studies at the Hertie School could serve this purpose.
- Send the personal statement to grad-admissions[at]hertie-school[dot]org after a standard application has been submitted.
Interested applicants should submit their application and essay before 1 February. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview with a faculty member.