The scholarship covers the complete tuition cost for the MPP or MIA programme at the Hertie School.
Up to five Future of Europe scholarships will be available for the MPP and MIA programmes starting in 2017.
How to apply
- Follow the standard application procedure using our online portal.
- Send a two-page essay to grad-admissions(at)hertie-school.org with your name and the name of the scholarship as reference.
- The fellows will be selected after an interview which the selection committee will conduct by Skype/telephone (selected applicants will be contacted ahead of time).
Please submit your application and essay for the Future of Europe scholarship by 1 February 2017.
Please make sure to mention your application for this scholarship in the General Comments section of our online application form.
In your two-page essay, outline one major challenge which Europe, according to you, will face in the future and briefly recommend policies aimed at dealing with this challenge.
The Future of Europe scholarship will be allocated according to three criteria:
- 60% Overall impression of the application
- 20% Quality of the submitted essay
- 20% Personal interview with the selection committee
Please note: The Future of Europe scholarship is not limited to applicants from the European Union.