Climate change, cyber-warfare, nuclear weapons, terrorism – the security challenges facing the international community in the 21st century are diverse and complex. The International Security Policy Scholarship is intended for students who are passionate about international security and wish to pursue a career in this field.
This scholarship is offered in cooperation with the Centre for International Security.
- Available for the Master of International Affairs
- Open to applicants from all nationalities
- 3 full scholarships worth 36,500 euros
Who is it for?
This scholarship is aimed at students interested in topics related to security policy.
How to apply
- First, submit a standard application to the MIA programme.
- Additionally, write a one-page personal statement elaborating on your interest in topics related to security policy and how your studies at the Hertie School could serve this purpose.
- Send the personal statement to grad-admissions[at]hertie-school[dot]org after a standard application has been submitted.
Interested applicants should submit their application and essay before 1 February. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview with a faculty member.