The New Perspectives scholarship is geared towards applicants who would usually be deterred from applying but whose perspectives will surely enrich the programme.
The New Perspectives scholarship covers the full tuition costs for the two-year MPP or MIA programme.
How to apply
- Follow the standard application procedure using our online portal.
- Send a two-page essay to email@example.com with your name and the name of the scholarship as reference.
- The fellows will be selected after an interview which the selection committee will conduct by Skype/telephone (selected applicants will be contacted ahead of time).
Please submit your application and essay for the New Perspectives scholarship by 1 February 2017.
Please make sure to mention your application for this scholarship in the General Comments section of our online application form.
In a two-page essay, briefly sketch one policy problem which would, according to you, benefit from a “new” perspective and show why conventional tools fail.
The New Perspectives scholarship will be allocated according to three criteria:
- 60% Overall impression of the application
- 20% Quality of the submitted essay
- 20% Personal interview with the selection committee