Early Bird deadline: Submit your application until 30 November and you'll not only receive an early admission and secure your spot in the master's programme, but also benefit from a significant reduction in tuition fees of 2,000 euros for next year's enrolment.
- A 1,500 euro tuition deposit (non-refundable) is required to secure a place in the incoming class.
- This payment is part of the tuition fees for the first semester.
- Admission is allocated on a rolling basis, thus the payment deadline for the tuition deposit varies and is determined by the date of each candidate’s application.
- Candidates will be given this deadline in their notification of admission and will also receive a Study Agreement Form, which must be submitted along with the tuition deposit.
- Candidates will typically be notified of admission six weeks before the tuition deposit and the Study Agreement Form are due.
Students must pay the STW fee which amounts to 95,00 euros per semester as a contribution to the studierendenWERK BERLIN.
The cost for the Berlin public transport ticket is currently 193.80 euros per semester. The price for the ticket may increase slightly in future semesters. Part-time students in the Executive MPA are not eligible for a public transport ticket.
- Leave of Absence: After their first year of study, students can interrupt the MPP or MIA programme for up to one year if the study goals are not put at risk. Students must issue a leave of absence request to the Examination Office. A once-off administrative fee of 600 euros is charged to cover the additional costs caused by the leave of absence.
- Study Extension: Students who extend their studies beyond the standard duration of 24 months due to a failed assignment or examination shall be charged a fee of 500 euros per semester to cover the additional costs. Students who extend their studies due to illness, pregnancy, or care-giving reasons (childcare, family illness) are exempted from this fee.