Study abroad

Academic exchanges MPP|MIA|MDS

Study a semester abroad

Tokyo. Geneva. Singapore. Toronto. Beijing. Or Cairo.

The Hertie School offers its master's candidates more than just a degree. Students can gain experience at partner institutions around the world during a semester-long academic exchange.

Students apply for one of the academic exchange places after their first semester.  They then attend the partner university during their third semester.

Master of Public Policy (MPP)