Professionals from all sectors (public, private, and from NGOs)
- Higher education degree
- At least two years of relevant professional experience (average is ten years)
- Good knowledge of English
- Four days on location, as well as additional time for the preparation of the seminar
- No follow-up assignments required
- London Workshop: starts on 17 May 2021 and ends on 20 May 2021.
- EU Brussels Workshop: starts on 15 June 2021 and ends on 18 June 2021.
Seminar fees are exempted from tax according to the Value Added Tax Act (UStG) §4 Nr. 21a. In Germany and many other countries, tuition fees for continuing education programmes are also fully tax-deductible as professional training expenses.
The seminar fee includes: attendance, online access to course documents, materials during the seminar, certificate of attendance.
Note: For participants who attend the workshop as part of one of the Executive Certificates mentioned above, the terms and conditions of the certificate programme apply.
Registration is possible throughout the year, on a first-come, first-serve basis via our online application module. Admission is subject to availability.