Professionals from all sectors (public, private, and from NGOs)
- Higher education degree
- At least three years of relevant professional experience (average is ten years)
- Good knowledge of English
- Four days on location, as well as additional time for the preparation of the seminar
- No follow-up assignments required
- Berlin Workshop: starts on 29 November 2022 and ends on 2 December 2022.
- EU Brussels Workshop: starts on 20 June 2023 and ends on 23 June 2023.
Seminar fees are exempted from tax according to the Value Added Tax Act (UStG) §4 Nr. 21a. In Germany and many other countries, tuition fees for continuing education programmes are also fully tax-deductible as professional training expenses.
The seminar fee includes: attendance, online access to course documents, materials during the seminar, certificate of attendance.
Note: For participants who attend the workshop as part of one of the Executive Certificates mentioned above, the terms and conditions of the certificate programme apply.
Registration is possible throughout the year, on a first-come, first-serve basis via our online application module. Admission is subject to availability.