Professionals from all sectors (public, private, and from NGOs)
- Higher education degree
- At least two years of relevant professional experience (average is ten years)
- Good knowledge of English
- Four days on location, as well as additional time for the preparation of the seminar
- No follow-up assignments required
- London Workshop: starts at 11am on 20 May 2019 and ends at 4pm on 23 May 2019.
- EU Brussels Workshop: starts at 2pm on 18 June 2019 and ends at 2pm on 21 June 2019.
Seminar fees are exempted from tax according to Value Added Tax Act (UStG) §4 Nr. 21a. In Germany and many other countries, tuition fees for continuing education programmes are also fully tax-deductible as professional training expenses.
Seminar fee includes: attendance, online access to course documents, materials during the seminar, certificate of attendance.
Note: For participants who attend the workshop as part of one of the Executive Certificates mentioned above, the terms and conditions of the certificate programme apply.
Registration is possible throughout the year, on a first-come, first-serve basis via our online application module. Admission is subject to availability.