Call for Applications
Study at the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin
The Hertie School is now accepting applications for its Graduate and Executive Programmes:
- The Master of Public Policy is a two-year full-time study programme that offers a problem-oriented education in governance, policy analysis, management, and leadership.
- The Master of International Affairs is a two-year full-time study programme that provides the analytical toolkit to understand and manage global challenges in security and sustainability or finance and trade.
- The Doctoral Programme in Governance is a three-year programme for PhD candidates with a desire to understand fundamental policy problems and patterns of governance at the highest level of academic research.
- The flexible Executive Master of Public Administration provides mid-career professionals from all sectors with competences and hands-on skills to tackle today's governance and management challenges (modular entry possible).
- In addition, Executive Seminars, Certificates and various other short-term programmes are on offer in the field of public and financial management, governance, leadership, development cooperation and communication.
As of 4 December 2015, applications will be accepted for the new dual degree Executive MBA/MPA offered together with European School of Management and Technology (ESMT). The programme is directed at executives from all sectors with current or prospective leadership positions at the interface of business and governance.