What we offer
- Flexible, short-term programmes: Certificates, Executive Seminars and Skills Trainings, workshops in Brussels and London and a Leadership Programme
- Study tailored to individual needs and interests
- International faculty, experts and participants from the public, non-profit and business sectors
- Central location in Berlin, a vibrant hub of European public dialogue
- Option to transfer credits to Executive MPA programme
What you need to apply
- Higher education degree
- At least two years relevant work experience
- Fluency in English
Executive Seminars and Skills Trainings
Our seminars and skills trainings (two to four days each) introduce professionals to current practices in public management, leadership and governance. They allow them to sharpen their skills and offer a forum for exchange at the interface of the public, private and non-profit sectors. All credits are transferable to an Executive Certificate or the Executive MPA. [more]
By combining four selected Executive Seminars and Skills Trainings (11-12 days in total), participants can focus on a specific area of interest and choose from eight academic certificates.
The Hertie School – ESCP Europe Certificate Series addresses issues and skills related to general management such as leadership, strategy and decision-making, as well as marketing and communication. All credits are transferable to the Executive MPA. [more]
The EU Workshop in Brussels explains how the institutions of the European Union and the decision-making process in Brussels work in practice. [more]
The Workshop in London analyses and critically reflects upon current public management developments and experiences in UK government. [more]
The workshops are open for individual enrolment. They are also part of the Executive MPA Programme and selected Executive Certificates.
European Capitals Programme
The Hertie School (Berlin), the SciencesPo School of Public Affairs (Paris) and the LUISS School of Government (Rome), together with the Policy Institute at King’s College (London), offer an intensive learning experience for public policy and management executives to tackle the challenges of cooperation among European countries and EU institutions. [more]
How to apply
Registration is possible throughout the year. Admission is subject to availability.