8-9 March 2018 | Skills Training
The professional context puts high demands on executives’ conflict resolution competencies. Issues range from personal conflicts involving team members, partners or competitors to group conflicts within participants' own departments, and also include conflicts of an intersectoral nature.
In this Skills Training, participants are provided with the opportunity to analyse their personal attitude to conflict and get to know techniques for effectively handling disputes, both from the viewpoint of an affected party and from that of a mediator.
Furthermore, the course addresses means for avoiding the emergence of conflicts within organisations or closed social systems.
This skills training is offered in the open enrolment programme and as part of the Executive MPA programme.
It can also be completed as part of the
- Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Certificate in Public Financial Management and Methods
- Certificate in Intersectoral Management
- Certificate in Public Sector Innovation
- Certificate in Communication Management
- Certificate in Digital Transformation
- Certificate in Management in the Public Sector
- Hertie School Leadership Programme
- Hertie School Management Programme
- Hertie School Communication Programme
All skills trainings can be customised for organisational clients. Learn more.