Take part online in a series of Executive MPA events, and get your last questions in before the final deadline on 15 August!
Since applications for the fall 2021 intake of the Executive Master of Public Administration close on 15 August, we’ve organised a few more events so that applicants can ask us any remaining questions about programme, the admissions process, admissions interview and more.
- Tuesday, 3 August, 5:00-6:00 pm CEST | Executive MPA webinar – Find out more about the programme, the curriculum, financial aid and more.
- Tuesday, 10 August, 5:00-6:00 pm CEST | Meet the Executive MPA faculty: Gerhard Hammerschmid – Chat with our Professor of Public and Financial Management and the Director of the Hertie School’s Centre for Digital Governance.
Three more admissions office hours
Have a quick question about your application? Drop by one of our last admissions office hours this summer and speak to an admissions team representative in a small group session:
- Thursday, 29 July, 5:00-6:00 pm CEST – Register for session 1
- Thursday, 5 August, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm CEST – Register for session 2
- Thursday, 12 August, 5:00-6:00 pm CEST – Register for session 3
Can’t make these sessions? Schedule a call instead!
We hope to see you at these events! But if you can’t make any of the sessions, never fear. You can always schedule a one-on-one call with us or send us an e-mail at empa-admissions[at]hertie-school[dot]org.