There’s still time to apply for the MPP, MIA, MDS and full scholarship programmes ahead of our first deadline.
Our 1 February priority application deadline is just around the corner. While we accept applications until 1 May, we encourage you to apply by 1 February to increase your chances of receiving financial support from the Hertie School. If you’re reading this and just now considering applying for fall 2021 enrolment, don’t worry – you’ve still got time to put together your best possible application.
The following full scholarships have a deadline of 1 February and require additional application material, usually an essay:
- Future of Europe Scholarship
- Indo-German Young Leaders Forum (IGYLF) Scholarship
- International Law and Human Rights Scholarship
- New Perspectives Scholarship
- Sustainability and Energy Policy Scholarship
We also partner with two scholarship providers that have extra application processes:
- Prospect Burma Scholarship: in addition to a standard MPP or MIA application, you must also submit an application on Prospect Burma’s website by 31 January 2021 to be considered for a full tuition waiver and living cost grant.
- COLFUTURO-Hertie School Scholarship: similarly, applications for this scholarship must submit both an application to a Hertie School master’s programme, as well as a separate application on COLFUTURO’s website by 1 March 2021 to be considered for the loan-scholarship and full tuition waiver. Applications for COLFUTURO have just opened!
And finally, some tips to help reduce the stress of applications:
- Remember, it’s okay if reference letters arrive shortly after 1 February – you’ll still be considered for the priority deadline if you submit the application form in the online portal by then. However, we’ll need your reference letters before we can start evaluating your application. So the sooner we have them, the sooner you’ll get a decision.
- We still have three more admissions office hours scheduled this month. Sign up to meet an admissions rep and ask questions in a group setting.
- Join our other online events to connect with current students and find out more about our master’s programmes.
As always, feel free to contact us grad-admissions[at]hertie-school[dot]org if you have any questions at all. We’re here to help you!